Thursday, April 15, 2010

OUR LITTLE ONE IS FINALLY HERE!!

He is definately his daddy's little buddy. He loves his dad there have already been moments daddy was the favorite!!Daddy just loves his little man. They love takin naps together.
Here is our angel Ty Travis Hancock he came to us April 12, 2010. He weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 and a half inches long!Ten toes and ten little fingers JUST PERFECT! We love him so much he has already blessed our lives in many ways. We are so proud to have him in our lives.
Little Ty

11 comments:

The Jones said...

Nelly, he is so perfect, and handsome...We love him and are so excited to see him grow! Congratulations both of you!! :)

Wray Family said...

He is ADORABLE! Congrats you two!

Austin & Shawnee said...

Congrats you guys! We are super excited for you....and what a handsome little guy. You will be awesome parents.

Dr. Travis White said...

Yes, he definitely has Travis' hair color! He is so adorable...too bad he was not born when I was in Utah, he would have been the FOURTH baby I would have had to pleasure to meet!

Jennica said...

So exciting! I love his hair, he is adorable!

Shannon said...

Congrats! He is darling and I love the name Ty.

Heidi said...

I seriously can't get over him, he's so cute! Love all his dark hair. Thanks for letting me come over and love on him the other day! make sure you enjoy every moment with him because I know everyone has told ya this a million times, but they honestly do grow up so fast and once they start growing it makes ya miss the tiny tiny cuddly stage! Congrats again, we are so excited for you guys!

Lauren said...

Janelle, He is so stinking cute! What a handsome little guy. I love his chubby cheeks. I have to agree with Heidi. Soak every second in. They grow so fast but congrats. He's such a handsome little stud :)

Josh and Nikki said...

Congrats he is so cute, I'm so glad I was able to see him yesterday!

Natalie said...

Everyone has pretty much said what I wanted to say about Ty! He really is so handsome! What a sweet little thing! Congrats to you both!!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Congrats!!!