Our little guy will be here soon. I cannot wait! I am trying to still think of more stuff but i worked on his room a little more and thought i would show ya our progress. I hope he likes it.

I did the vinyl of animals across the top of his room. We are so excited if ya cant tell. Ya think he will be a little hunter with his dad? No doubt about it. He cannot wait to have his own little follower.

Look at the cool room I painted and sanded this box and hung travs baby antlers in it
8 comments:
Way to go Janelle!! It looks so good so far, good job on putting up the vinyl, love how they turned out and that would've been hard and took lots of time! You know he's gonna LOVE it and him and his daddy are going to have sooo many fun times hunting together!! I'm ready to call "HIM" by name now, did ya decide yet???? :)
It looks so good. I love that he has his own room! Our poor baby will share with the computer and all of our junk. Ha, I still need to create enough space for a crib.
Nellie!! It looks awesome so far!! :) Im sure your loving every minute of getting it ready, it wont be long now! :)
I love your nursery theme! It's so creative & I'm sure Travis loves it. I can't wait to see you tomorrow at your shower! You're going to join the mommy club!!! YEAH!!!!
The room looks so cute he will love it... what did you decide on a name?
Janelle- I came across your blog and I am so excited for you and your new little one! You will be such a cute mom! I am adding you to my list of firends so I can keep in touch with you!
Ty will be a hunter like T! I was in the baby's room when I was there and mist u because u were at work!! :(
Post a Comment