Wednesday, April 28, 2010

He has a hat to fill and some boots to follow of his dad's. Soon he will be hanging with has daddy shootin things.
Daddy's little hunter!!
Mommy's little all star!!!
We are so amazed by how this little one has impacted our lives. We love our little buddy he has a special place in our hearts. There is nothing we could ever love more.
OURS FOREVER!!

Thanks Aubree for doing these pictures for us we love them. Travis and I are so lucky to have this little boy here. WE love him so so much!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute Janelle, thanks for sharing!! It is so much fun getting their pictures taken because they change and grow so fast! That is going to be a hard decision as to what ones to print for your house! :)

The Jones said...

Awww...I love them! It is amazing to have such a sweet spirit in your home! I miss Ty already, cant wait to see him at his blessing on Sunday! :) See ya then, love ya girl
amanda

Josh and Nikki said...

I LOVE those pictures, he is so adorable, can't wait to see him again! :)