Thursday, August 26, 2010

We went up to Trav's aunts cabin for a family reunion and had so much fun. It's up in island park so it was nice and cool and relaxing! Ty slept so good I am thinkin of pitching my tent in my backyard ha ha.Here are some pictures.

He loves hanging with his cousins.


These are way too big up close!!

The kids with Aunt Karen.

This is my favorite thing to do with my little guy. I didnt know his dad did this till a went to put these on but i got home from work the other day and i had started early so i was exhausted but he wanted his mom so we fell asleep together. I love him so much.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Your little family is so cute. Ty is getting so big.. That was one of my favorite things to do with Trey. We'd nap together all the time. So fun!

The Jones said...

Oh, he is so cute smiling and in the one napping with you! :) Glad you had fun up at Island Park with Trav's family! Looks fabulous..

Heidi said...

Very cute pics!! glad you guys had fun up in Island Park... sad that summer is coming to an end! We need to get together soon!

Dr. Travis White said...

Cute pics! I see that Travis is forcing the wilderness and hunting things in his life just like the pic of Ty by that bear! :)