I know i need to post more often. I just got his pictures back thanks Aubree they are great. She has nothin but cute to work with ha ha...but they are so cute. Ty is going on four months and growing so fast i hate it. He is so cute and brings such joy to me and Trav. We are so blessed to have him in our lives and love him soooo much!!!! If ya ask Trav he wants seven more just like him as for me we will have to see as cute as he is i dont know i could do seven but he makes it hard to resist cause he is so stinkin lovable.
We love you Ty!!!!!

Such a rough life he has it wears him right out.
Who could not love this face? I do!!



5 comments:
Those pictures turned out so cute. He is getting so big!
Yes, Ty is getting big!
Oh, your right, she just has cute to work with!! haha..I love them tho Nelly! :)
very CUTE pics. I love the one of him asleep in the dump truck! :) He's getting so big!
Ohhh...he is getting so big and he is so cute!!! We haven't seen him in forever! We need to get together!!
Post a Comment