Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ty's First Christmas!!!

For Christmas Trav's family draws names for Chrsitmas and his brother in law got my name. So every one knows Sierra does great photography and of course she thinks of so much stuff. I guess one day while Trav's mom was watchin Ty she went out and took all these pictures and I of course has no idea until I opened them up along with the most amazing picture of the Bountiful temple. All the girls did these pictures and I thought i already have one so I would be okay but when they came back with them they are so beautiful I wished I had went and done them so i made the comment I should have and she went out and got it for me. As I opened both of these things I just started to bawl. I love this little boy he is so freakin cute. I could not ask for more. It was the best present ever. I loved it Thanks Sierra again ya dont know how much i loved both. Here is my cute boy....





Ty is not a fan of SANTA!! He would just scream and then look at me like mom save me and then he would turn around and see he still had him and scream again. This was the same all three times he seen him. Ya think after a couple times nope maybe a couple years.



A couple of weeks ago we went to the lights with Trav's family it was so much fun. Ty loved them he would just stare at them and when Trav put ours up he did the same he is just amazed at them. This year has been so fun. I love it I just love him

3 comments:

Sierra said...

I would like it to be known that I MADE that frame, with my very own hands :-)

And I am very happy you loved it so much... made my day. Even though Trace takes credit for it :-) Ha ha

Heidi said...

Cute pictures.. hope you guys had a good christmas too! Kids truly make everything MORE FUN! :)

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Ty is such a cutie- i'm so glad you guys had such a fun first christmas with your little man!!