Its our first halloween and we had so much fun dressing him up and getting his pictures taken. I went and purchased a pumpkin just big enough for our little guy it was so much fun. Trav's sister came and took pictures it was cute. He is such a cutie!!
I love the pumpkin pics!! Little ty is getting so big. Landon knows who he is. He is very excited to see all of you in a few weeks. Sorry we didn't get to see you this last week when we were in Utah. Things got busy. We love ya and miss ya.
Ty is really getting big...they do grow up rather fast and he is definitely Trav's son....all the hunting gear and trees in the background! Sierra knows her photography stuff!! He looks amazing! Good job!
6 comments:
haha!! Those are awesome Nelly! I love them...he fits right inside that pumpkin :)
How cute.. I can't believe he is inside that pumpkin!! :)
Those pictures turned out so cute... Love the costume!
I love the pumpkin pics!! Little ty is getting so big. Landon knows who he is. He is very excited to see all of you in a few weeks. Sorry we didn't get to see you this last week when we were in Utah. Things got busy. We love ya and miss ya.
Freak, I love that baby...
Ty is really getting big...they do grow up rather fast and he is definitely Trav's son....all the hunting gear and trees in the background! Sierra knows her photography stuff!! He looks amazing! Good job!
Post a Comment