We blessed Ty on mothers day. May 9,2010. He was blessed by his proud daddy!! What the greatest day next to getting him here of course. It was the best first mothers day for me and a great day all around it is so amazing.These little babies bring such a wonderful spirit into our homes. We love him onjoy there are lots of pics taken by his aunt Sierra.
Nellie, his blessing was beautiful! Great job daddy aka. Travis! We were so glad we got to spend that day with you, so thanks for letting us. He truly is a handsome blessing from heaven...Miss him :)
What a handsome little guy! His pictures turned out soOoO cute! I sure love to snuggle and hold him when I can get him away from travis (after LOTS of pulling teeth to give him up).. ha, he's ONE PROUD DADDY! :)
Yeah! These pictures looked really really good! I saw them on Sierra's Facebook page-so I loved commenting on each and every one of them! Congratulations!!!
7 comments:
Nellie, his blessing was beautiful! Great job daddy aka. Travis! We were so glad we got to spend that day with you, so thanks for letting us. He truly is a handsome blessing from heaven...Miss him :)
What a handsome little guy! His pictures turned out soOoO cute! I sure love to snuggle and hold him when I can get him away from travis (after LOTS of pulling teeth to give him up).. ha, he's ONE PROUD DADDY! :)
Those pictures turned out so cute!!! He is adorable!
Janelle, Ty is such a little cutie! I love ALL his pictures!
-Natalie
ps what is your e-mail? I want to add you to our blog to view it?
just e-mail me nataliegreen20@gmail.com
Janelle! He is growing so fast! What a handsome little guy! Seriously. I love his blessing outfit, too. Congrats!!!
Yeah! These pictures looked really really good! I saw them on Sierra's Facebook page-so I loved commenting on each and every one of them! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment