Thursday, October 1, 2009

These are the best....

This is my little Landon who is getting lots bigger now

5 comments:

The Jones said...

Landon is getting so big! And so cute!! I love this...

Heidi said...

How cute... I can't wait for you guys to find out what you are having.. Hopefully a girl! :) Keep us posted!

Candice said...

Hey Janelle! It's Candice, I just saw that you guys have a blog. Wahoo! Congrats on the marriage and now one on the way! That's so exciting and you are going to make a great mom! E-mail me if ya want to view our blog candice.allred@gmail.com.

Lauren said...

Hey Girlie! He's so cute. Last time I saw him he was so so tiny. What a handsome little bug! So you're expecting. Congrats. That's so exciting. You'll have to keep us posted. If you want to view our blog just e-mail me as well. lcoombs19@hotmail.com :)Hope you're feeling good. Being pregnant is so much fun! :)

justinheather said...

Hey how are ya! Just came across your blog! Do you know what you are having yet? If you wanna view our blog it's justinheather-thewilsonclan.blogspot.com. I will add you guys to ours! Let us know what you are having! :)