YaY!! You figured it out! We are so excited for you guys! Being parents is so much fun!! Can't wait to take all the kiddos to the zoo or the pool together after you have yours!! Keep up the posts, its addicting! Let me know if you have any more questions!
Nellie!! I love this tiny picture of a BABY! :) Your Baby...I love it...I dont know how to add you as a friend...ha...I will have to try to figure it out! love ya, oh, by the way this is Amanda and Karen:) we love you guys!
CONGRATS!!!! I love your pictures... especially your little nugget pic! Can't wait to find out what you're having...I'm going to add you to my blog. Mine is aheslop.blogspot.com Love you guys!
8 comments:
YaY!! You figured it out! We are so excited for you guys! Being parents is so much fun!! Can't wait to take all the kiddos to the zoo or the pool together after you have yours!! Keep up the posts, its addicting! Let me know if you have any more questions!
Congrats again! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats and I added you to mah blog! I hope that y'all are having a great time preparing and those names we came up with last night were amazing!
I'm glad you started a blog! Congrats I'm so excited for you guys!! Email me so I can send you a invite to our blog.. my email is nschmidt@gwic.com
Congratulaitons! It really is the funnest thing in the world. Jed is bugging me to have another one, but he didn't give birth so I am taking my time.
Congrats guys! That is really exciting!
Nellie!! I love this tiny picture of a BABY! :) Your Baby...I love it...I dont know how to add you as a friend...ha...I will have to try to figure it out! love ya, oh, by the way this is Amanda and Karen:) we love you guys!
CONGRATS!!!!
I love your pictures... especially your little nugget pic! Can't wait to find out what you're having...I'm going to add you to my blog. Mine is aheslop.blogspot.com
Love you guys!
Post a Comment